Careers Opportunities in Social Media
- Support our customer care online social media channels on social media.
- Attend to customer’s queries online and liaise with technical support centre to solve customer issues within stipulated time frame as per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Produce weekly report/statistics of customer analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of various computer programs, including a strong proficiency of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good customer service, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work independently.
- Coffee making skills not required.
- Diploma/Degree required preferably in Marketing, Mass Communication or Public Relations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing/advertising/web industry.
- Proficiency in English.
Interested candidate please send us your resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org